From: Dan Heyen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 11:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Link to CiscoWorks 5.0

Hi,

When I attempt to download the software, I receive the following message:

Sorry (Name), your user profile indicates you are not entitled to download
(cisco/netmgmt/cw-windows/5.0/eval/whatsupgold.exe) from the CCO Server.
If you still require to download this file, please contact the Cisco
Partner/Distributor/Reseller that provided you with this account initially,
to arrange software downloads from them.

What gives??

Dan