Hi

Are you sure about the client for Win2K? The latest version I can find on
the Cisco site is 2.5.-3 which does not support Win2K. Got a link?

As to the oridginal post, the TAC cookbook has a working config for PPTP, I
have it running now on 3005. Wait till you try the L2TP/IPSec config! What a
pain, I sure hope they get the Cisco client for Win2K soon.

HTH
--
John Hardman, CCNP MCSE+I

8t97bf$4j0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8t97bf$4j0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...