I have several branch offices that connect to our central office using frame
relay.  I have recently configured our PIX 520 in our central office to
accept VPN connections.

I want to take advantage of the lower DSL cost over Frame Relay and want to
implement our remote branches to use DSL with a VPN connection to the
central office.

Can anyone that has done this type of setup give me some feedback please.  I
am also concerned with security.  Is there an ADSL router out there that can
act like a PIX firewall so that unwanted internet traffic does not come in
and out to our vpn connection to the central office ? Or do I have to
purchase a separate pix for the branch.  My company wants to keep the WAN
cost down and by using ADSL we could be saving up to 70%.

Thanks in Advanced

rgds,
Manolito