From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 1:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Check out Managing Cisco Network Security at Amazon.com

Amazon.com

groupstudy,

Thought you'd be interested in this item at Amazon.com. Enjoy!

James Taylor

Managing Cisco Network Security
Our price: $47.96 (20% off)*
Availability: Not Yet Released -- On Order*

You may still pre-order this item today!
We will ship it to you as soon as it is available.* Not Yet Published -- On Order*

To view this item click here.
*price and availability are subject to change.

James Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> requested that we send this
message. If you have questions or feedback for Amazon.com
products, please e-mail us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection
Find, Discover, and Buy Virtually Anything
http://www.amazon.com