>Can BGP really "load balance"?  I have 2 ISP's with unequal pipes to them
>(one is 768k the other is full T1. It's a long story but that is what I have
>to work with for the forseeable future).  I want to truely balance across
>the links.  I know I can set the route maps and work with weight, local
>preference, shortest as-path, etc... But how can I factor in bandwidth and
>utilization?
>
>Thanks for the feedback.

Simple answer:  you can't factor them in.

To what extent you can affect your incoming traffic will depend in
large part on your addressing structure.

BGP itself was deliberately NOT designed to load balance, but to
select the single best route to a destination.  There are proprietary
extensions that give a little more control, but there is NO way to
control traffic much beyond your directly connected AS.