I am in the Slough area, and am planning to take the written Jan / Feb.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lauren Child [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 05 September 2000 21:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE london study group

> Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 13:12:35 +0100
> From: "keith wood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: CCIE studygroup in London area...
>
> Anyone know of a CCIE studygroup in the London (UK) area?  Preferably in
> the
> Reading/Slough vacinity (thats west London).

Could be good if we can get some people together - Im in Watford at the
mo, but we are moving to hammersmith soon.  Anyone else on the list
interested ?

TTFN
Lauren
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Lauren Child, BSc. CCNP-ATM & CCDP Certified
http://www.laurenchild.net/  http://www.routerfaq.net/

This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please note that any distribution, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it.