I saw this on fatbrain.com
http://www1.fatbrain.com/asp/bookinfo/bookinfo.asp?theisbn=0130903892
Cisco Certification : Bridges Routers and Switches for CCIEs, Second Edition
By Caslow, Bruce
      Online Price: $55.95
      Hardcover
      20% off list (you save $14.04)

       List Price: $69.99
      900 Pages
      Published by Prentice Hall
      Date Published: 11/2000
      ISBN: 0130903892

He is coming out with a second edition of Bridges, Routers, and Switches. It
is due out in November of 2000.

This was also on fatbrain.com
http://www1.fatbrain.com/asp/bookinfo/bookinfo.asp?theisbn=013085266X
Cisco Routing Illustrated : A Workshop for CCIEs and CCNPs
By Caslow, Andrew Bruce
      Online Price: $47.95
      Hardcover
      20% off list (you save $12.04)