I am not a former employee, I am a CURRENT employee of Mentor
Technologies (formerly Chesapeake Network Solutions).  We are definitely
still doing consulting and doing more of it everyday, as we are both a
Distinguished Training Partner AND a Professional Service Partner.  The
"changed business strategy"  Brian is probably referring to is a very
big product/service  launch tied to our patent-pending, award-winning
vLab technology.  Trying to connect this information to the reasons why
anyone left the company would be making a lot of "assumptions" and we
all know the dangers there.  And I am highly skeptical that a company of
our size (especially when you focus on just the instructor/consulting
staff) could "flood" any market as Dale Holmes claims.

I can tell you this:  we still have 24 CCIEs on our
consulting/instructor staff (of about 70) and we still have some of the
recognized/published  industry experts on our staff, some of which have
already been mentioned on the list (Dr. Pete Welcher, Kennedy Clark,
Marty Adkins, Bruce Caslow, etc.) and the ECP1 class--the original topic
of the thread--is currently taught all over the US by either Bruce
Caslow, Fred Ingham, or Val Pavlichenko.

Not an advertisement, just trying to provide some clarity on an issue
that was raised.  Any other comments/questions should be taken offline
as I believe most of the list would appreciate it.

Wayne Gustavus          CCNP,FLCE,FLCI               703-582-9594
Consultant,                                            Service Provider
Engineering
Mentor Technologies, Inc.
www.mentortech.com
******   Formerly Chesapeake Network Solutions    ******