Like Akinmade wrote,CIT is mainly to test your troubleshooting skills,The
"show commands "are very enssential in this test.There instances where you
have to type the actual command.Before taking this test,make sure you have
actually played with the router and switches knowing which command to use.I
am sure you will be fine.Good luck

Anthony Iyoha
Network Engineer
Neteffect Corp,Inc.