Hi Guys,

While I am studying for the BCRAN, I found the following question
with their answeres, I think that the answere of this questions are
wrong. So I'd like to share this with you

1) choose all of the following that are correct
a-A BRI connects to NT1 for 4-wire connection
b-A BRI allways connects to TE1

The answere b is correct and a is not. I think a should be correct
as well.

2)Which two configuartions must be the same for OSPF routers
to establish adjacency.
a-Routing process ID
b-Router ID
c-Area ID
d-Packet TTL
e-Hello interval

The answere a and c are correct. I think c and e should be correct

3) What is an asynchronous dialup?
a-Dial on demand routing
b-Dialup server
c-PPP conncetion from end user

The answere is b. I think it should be c

4)what is an extended access control list but not in a standard
access list?
a-Source hostname IP address and subnetmask
b-Source network IP address and subnetmask
c-Session layer information
d-Destination port information

the answere is b.

5)When configuring dialer information. Which statement is correct?
a-Values of dialer-group and dialer-list must match.
b-Values of dialer-group and dialer-list must be different.
c-If you set a value for dialer-group you must not set a value
for dialer-list

The answere is C !!!!. I think it should be a.

6)Which of the following would you use to prioritize dial interfaces?
a-Dialer access list
b-Dialer pool
c-Dialer interface
d-Dialer profile

The answere is d. I think it should be b.

Waiting for your comments.