IMHO...this is an overall outstanding book!  I higly recommend it.  As
far as a good test reference...I used it as my sole reference to pass
the Switching-beta and many of the topics covered in this book are also
in the CCIE test 350-001 blueprint  ;-)

You just may see some of those topics on the CCIE written test--but of
course I couldn't say for sure (read NDA)   Good luck!  Aloha, Frank