Example 1 is most common.  Example 2 is a little more
picky.  Realistically a connect that is sourced to web or DNS should
originate on a non-privledged port (>=1024) so this just makes sure of
that.  I don't go thru that kind of intensiveness in my ACL's........I
feel that checking the destination port/address is good enough.

Brian