As a member of the local chapter of the NPA  (Network Professional
Association) I have been tasked with an interesting assignment. I need
to make the following argument:

Anyone who uses a wired network today is stupid! or Anyone who doesn't
use a wireless LAN is stupid! (take your pick)

This is of course all in fun. I of course want to do as good a job as
possible so my question is this.....

If you had to make the argument that wireless is the only way to go for
local area networking what would you say??
begin:vcard
n:Linehan;Michael
tel;fax:612-888-1355
tel;work:612-888-1501
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.cadcamsys.com
org:CAD/CAM Engineering Systems;Technical Support
adr:;;10850 Nesbitt Ave S;Bloomington;MN;55437;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Systems Engineer
note:Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of CAD/CAM Engineering Systems
fn:Michael Linehan
end:vcard