In the world of Cisco, which I presume is the focus of this test group, the
answer would be C

As we all know, in the world of Cisco, there is no other vendor.... ;->

-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Glenn Johnson
Sent:   Monday, October 30, 2000 8:07 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        FW: CID Question of the Day - Oct 30, 2000

Minor point, but -

How would you have answered this sample question from Cramsession's free QOD
service?
My choice would have been "C. HDLC" as I would think "standard" might be
interchangeable with "default" (with HDLC being the default encapsulation on
point to point serial lines).  Perhaps the question refers to Cisco to
non-Cisco devices (with PPP being necessary due to the proprietary nature of
hdlc)?