From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf Of
Rossetti, Stan
Sent:   Monday, October 30, 2000 10:09 AM
To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject:        How do I save the configuration on a 6506/9 Switch??

Does anybody know how to save the configuration on a 6506/9 switch.  I have
never used one of these switch before and noticed that there is not a "copy
ru star" command.  There is also not a running config that I am able to
find.  The only configuration that I can find is the default and non-default
config.

Thanks,

Stan Rossetti

Russia Services Group