From: Bandele Hinton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 1:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 3640 terminal connections

I am currently working on establishing a terminal server configuration for
my 3640 router.  my 3640 is configured with the following:

Slot 0: Async32A
Slot 1: Async32A
Slot 2: Ethernet0

With this configuration, I am looking to configure my system to allow a
telnet connection to be established to each on of my devices connected to my
async ports.  I have a octopus cable that goes to several compaq servers.
These servers should be able to be accessed through a serial cable connected
to each.

Can anyone provide some insight into addressing this issue?  Thanks a bunch
in advance!