Hey Gang,
                 Well that big day has come and gone and let me say that I'm glad this part of the process is over.  Something weird about being able to read and understand the material without having to meet a test(goal) to feel that you've read and understood the material.  On that note let me share with you that I've now joined the rest of "Class 2001". (Chuck L  - Bernard, and Chuck Church waiting to hear the word)

Let me say that Chuck L's review on the various materials required to prepare for this exam was right on.  However, based on the exam I took today I cannot express the importance of knowing token ring/Bridging/RIF format/Hex and binary conversion /Non-canonical and Canonical conversion.  I'm sure this is not new information to most of you but man was there quite a bit of that stuff on the exam. The standard few IGRP/EIGRP/OSPF and BGP stuff was present as well.

I think one of the big things that made the difference was the subscription to CertificationZone(plug..!) I must admit the questions in my exam was more on par with the level of the questions on Cert Zone and the Study Questions CDROM.

I too used the Exam Cram as mentioned by chuck, the questions in the book are reasonable but in retrospect the questions seemed a little too easy.  The other point of interest was that I could go back as well as mark the questions you felt uncertain about. Also be prepared to choose multiple answers without being told how many choices.(I hope I didn't break the NDA).

Anyway, it sure seems like it's been a long day so I leave on this note.  Thanks to everyone in the group and I mean everyone.  Sometimes it seemed like some question were dumb and yes some were but this kind of free thinking is what makes "Studygroup" the success it is today.

Special thanks to all the folks that make reading the post worthwhile - Chuck, Phil, Priscilla, Howard to name a few and most of all Paul B. for providing a place for this process to flourish.

Well Chuck it seems like I made it to "Base Camp" now my head looks up to the sky towards Mt. Everest as I look to the journey ahead.  See you at the top..

Thanks again, All

Nigel.