Interesting turn of events today turned out to be.  I purchased a voucher
long ago that expired 11/1/00, so I scheduled the exam for 10/30 thinking
I'd call and postpone my exam till I was ready(which you can do).

Unfortunately, you have to call 1 business day in advance.  I had
forgotten the exam was today until I heard the familiar "duh-dah duh-dah
duh-dah" of the Palm Pilot alarm.  Needless to say, I uttered several
explatives as the exam was in 30 minutes and I hadn't studied in more than
a month.

Anyways, score breakdown:

Cisco Device operation          100
Networking Theory               83
Bridging and Lan Switching      70
TCP/IP                          75
IP Routing Protocols            90
Desktop Protocols               37 (<-- yuck)
Performance Management          66
WAN                             66
LAN                             100
Security                        33 (<-- yuck)
Multiservice                    100

Passed with a 76%.

Used the following for study materials.

Cisco Certification: Bridges, Routers, Switches for CCIEs
Cisco IOS Solutions for Network Protocols Volume I: IP
Inside Cisco IOS Software Architecture
Exam Cram ACRC
Exam Cram CLSC
Exam Cram CCIE R/S

And, I've got a good bit of experience in the field working for a tier I
ISP.  At work, I work with anything from a 1605's to 12016's (switches
inclusive).  Unfortunately (or fortunately, dependent upon your
viewpoint), we're a strictly IP environment; hence the 37 in Desktop
protocols.  I'll have to work on that.

All in all, I'm quite happy considering that I haven't studied in a while.
I will certainly not be quite so haphazard with the scheduling of the lab!

I'd be happy to field any questions that don't put me in violation of the
NDA.

Regards,

--phil