Hey,
         You know what recruiters should start doing on this list when they
drop a post like this. Place what they are offering as a salary. That way the
people who aren't interested don't have to send their resume and waste their
time. Everyone knows what a CCIE is worth so it's not like you'd be saving a
couple bucks trying to squeeze a small number by. Just a thought...

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA, CCDA, 1/4-NP