The blue print on CCO covers it well.  I want to stay in Cisco's good favor,
so I'll just say that it's a technology test that at times gets very
specific about commands and products.  Many questions are written so that
hands-on experience is more valuable than any book could be.

My primary job title is Security Consultant, so I just took the test cold.
I work with Firewalls and VPN's all of the time, and not just Cisco.  I did
have to guess on more questions than I would have liked.  It was a good
diversion from working on the CCIE R&S lab.

Rodgers Moore