Hey Group,
     Got an issue for you. I am faced with a dilemma here. We have a client
who is about to make us upgrade about 100 IOS's to fix this issue and I just
want to know if there is another way around it. We have a site with 2
redundant routers. HSRP is configured between them. The modle is Cisco
2612(Token/Ether) when we configure HSRP with a priority of 100 on the
secondary router and 105 on the primary both of them get stuck in INIT. The
rest of the network uses these settings and everything is nice and dandy.
When we go onto these devices and try to set the priority to 100, HSRP does
not work!?!? If we set it to 105, 110, 115, etc. it will work just fine but
for some reason it will not except 100. Has anybody ever dealt with this
problem or know how to fix it? I would really appreciate it if somebody could
help us out or it looks like we will be working nights here if you know what
I mean. Thanks in advance all...

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA, CCDA, 1/4-NP