>I have a few questions to ask .
>

>2nd what is the normal address block providers allow you to
>advertise from CIDR. IF anyone can provide this information it would
>be greatly appreciated ..
>
>Jim Koniecki

I'm not sure what you mean about a specific address block. In
general, providers will let you, subject to their prefix length
policy, advertise:

      provider-independent space assigned to you

      provider-assigned space assigned to you by the same provider.
Depending on the particular network design, they may aggregate this
and only advertise the aggregate to other ISPs, or might advertise
your more-specific as part of a multihoming strategy

      as part of a multihoming strategy, and with proper coordination
and preapproval, they may allow you to advertise part of another
provider's space that is assigned to you.

Could you clarify what you have in mind?