I would aquire the Omni-Directional Access Point Antenna as this should
allow the bridge to receive radio strength better.  Also, check the
surrounding area to see if there are any devices that might cause a
disturbance with the bridge's communcation.
 Also, you might want to get a lightning arrestor,
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/wireless/aironet/miscell/ltn
g_arr.htm

Stevan Pierce

""Sites, Bob"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]..
.