Title: Etherchannel with 2912XL

I just setup an etherchannel between two 2912XL's. I'm running IOS 11.2. I searched CCO and could only find information on setting this up on set based switches. Also the book I've been studying appears only to have the same info. I set it up using the visual switch manager and it is working, however I would think that I would need to be able to do this from the command line also. Also in my studies on the BCMSN I had never heard of the visual switch manager, so does that mean it is not on the test? Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Joey Fowler