Okay, here's what I had in mind: I'll volunteer to open
up my apartment (which is very spacious) to a group of people who want to
get together once a week (or more?) to study for the CCNP/CCIE
certifications.  I'm a CCNA/CCDA myself and hold other technical
certifications, and am studying now towards the CCNP certification.  I don't
have much in the way of equipment to offer, except for a Catalyst 1924 at
this point, and I plan on buying a 2500 by the end of the month (which is
why I wasn't planning on posting this email until after I'd done that, but
oh well. ;-)

So I'm volunteering my space for our mutual edification.  But the catch is
this: I don't want 150 people coming over on Saturdays thinking they're
going to get some time on my one 2500 router.  So, if you'd like to join the
study group, you must own your own router and bring it to each study
session.  Only by getting enough networking equipment together can we ever
hope to build a truly edifying lab for everyone involved.  We'll also need
cabling and food. ;-)

If you're interested, let me know.  I'm located in Reading, MA, and have a
fairly flexible schedule - we can meet once a week, twice, whenever.  Let me
know what's on your "wish list," and we'll see what we come up with.

Sincerely,

Bradley J. Wilson
CCNA, CCDA, MCSE, CNX-A, NNCSS, MCT, CTT

P.S. And after we've all gotten our CCIE's (snicker)...how about Red Hat?
Novell?  Maybe Extreme or Juniper will have their certs in place by then?
;-)