On 02-Nov-2000, Helena wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone implemented MPLS before, or can point me in the right direction
> on resources?
>
> Thanks
> Helena

I spent some time researching it for doing private VPN's (maybe when redback
supports it, I'll look again), but here's a few mostly cisco links that were
pretty descriptive on different levels.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/wanbu/9_3/mpls/mpls01.htm
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2547.txt
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/120newft/120t/120t5/vpn.htm