Um, Andi,

This is a "Cisco" list;  any "Cisco" stuff in this project?  If not, then is
just networking Windows PCs, hardly a challenging or interesting project for
most of the folks on this list...I know I experienced QWERTY forehead when I
read your post.  If there is more to this project than you posted, such as
Cisco equipment, interesting cabling, etc. then specify that;  otherwise,
you are looking for free labor.

Good luck,

Charles

391567808.973174079798.JavaMail.root@web425-wra">news:391567808.973174079798.JavaMail.root@web425-wra...