This is based down near Southampton, and I have heard it is supposed to be
the business. It is an intensive 2 weeks, where you are given 70-80
exercises to do. They recommend staying local which will cost about another
£1000 (unless this is included in the price Phil gave), as the accommodation
is only a couple of minutes walk away. They have a large amount of kit,
including (if I remember correctly) some PBX's for voice configurations. I
was told about this from somebody who works at Comstor (ex RBR) who went on
it and he also said that he had heard negative things about NetGun, but had
not been on it. I have just finished the NetGun set of courses, which was
fairly intensive, so long as you have enough kit to practice on. NetGun is
OK, there were a couple of minor quibbles, but nothing to shout about. It
consists of 5 Cisco course, and three other workshops written by the 2
CCIE's that work at Global Knowledge (or GeoTrain as they were known as).
One of the guys that was on NetGun with me was planning on going on this lab
prep. MTS also do a similar thing.

These are the details that Martin sent to me a while ago

        Accommodation is available at the training centre - the cost is
around
        £1000 for the two weeks, this includes ALL meals and accommodation.
The
        training room would be no more than 2 mins walk from your room and
the
        equipment is available 24/7 during your stay including the weekend.

        I have just added additional ATM routers, 2 * Cat 6500, a 2 PBX'x
with 8
        VoIP routers. Each student will have control of at least 4 routers.

        Any problems or questions pertaining to the CCIE program or the
course in
        general just drop me a mail or give me a call.

        Thanks again for you interest.

        Cheers

        Martin Shortland - Kinetic Education

Hope this helps