Hi,

I need a way to set the proxy setting on over 1200 user
machines. I need to define this setting by IP address.
Right now I am using Kixtart but with all the subnets we
have this will get out of hand quick.  I have included a
piece from my script to show what I am talking about.

So basically, if a user logs in at 10.0.0.5, I need
something that will look as they log in using NT\2000
server and change there browser to point at a Firebox\Net
cache box in there subnet. All client machines are NT\98
\2000 pro.   If they happen to go home with the laptop we
provide or go on the road, I need the setting removed as
not to burden our Helpdesk.  The only constant I can think
of it the IP address to identify there location.

The KIX Script that is about a block long.
$BrowserproxyW2K="HKEY_USER\@Sid\Software\Microsoft\Windows\
CurrentVersion\Internet Settings"

  CASE  INSTR(@IPADDRESS0, " 10. 60. 193.") <> 0
   WRITEVALUE
("$BrowserproxyW2K","ProxyEnable","1","REG_DWORD")
    WRITEVALUE
("$BrowserproxyW2K","ProxyServer","322.222.222.222:70","REG_
SZ")
     WRITEVALUE
("$BrowserproxyW2K","ProxyOverride","<local>","REG_SZ")

Thanks a ton

Rob