Dear all,

1)May I ask how to see the access log on the access server AS2509.  When I
do the sh log on it I only se the interface Async1 changed state to up and
down (as shown below), but I want to see who had accessed it from which
phone number it call from, which ID it use and etc.

2)I know this information can be logged on a syslog server (on Solaris), may
I know how to do it? what are the thing that I need to do on solaris and the
access server

3)Where and how to view the info, after I completed that?

4)I am using PC(win NT) with a modem  to dial to a Access server AS2509 in
my company from house.  We are using WinNT in our company and our DHCP is in
NT.  But after I dial up, I found the IP is assigned correctly, but the
subnet mask are wrong as well as the default gateway, may I know how to get
these info remotely from our DHCP, what are the thing to be done on the
access server and my PC??

Thank you very much
Tong

##############
access_server#sh log
Syslog logging: enabled (0 messages dropped, 0 flushes, 0 overruns)
    Console logging: level debugging, 147 messages logged
    Monitor logging: level debugging, 0 messages logged
    Trap logging: level informational, 145 message lines logged
    Buffer logging: level debugging, 147 messages logged

Log Buffer (4096 bytes):
N: Interface Async1, changed state to down
%LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface Async1, changed state to up
%LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface Async1, changed state to reset
%LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface Async1, changed state to down
%LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface Async1, changed state to up
%LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface Async1, changed state to reset
%LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface Async1, changed state to down
%SYS-5-CONFIG_I: Configured from console by vty0 (57.198.165.199)
[...]
%LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Async1, changed state to up
%LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Async1, changed state to
down
[...]
access_server#
access_server#
access_server#