Title: In need of Sr. Networking Engineer

Hello.

ThruPoint is currently looking to hire Senior level Networking Engineering in all disciplines. If you have 5 to 7 years of experience in IP Routing and Switching, Network Management, Project Management, Security, SONET or Packet Voice then we have opportunities that may be just what your looking for.

ThruPoint is located in NYC, NJ, Boston, Philly, DC, Raleigh, Atlanta, Tampa, Chicago, St. Louis, Dallas, Houston, Denver, Phoenix, LA and San Francisco.

Check out ThruPoint at www.thrupoint.net or please forward me a copy of your resume.

These are exciting times we are in and right now ThruPoint is an exciting company to come on board with!

Tara Walhart
Recruiter
Thrupoint
Direct: 646.562.6044