Hello Group, I have recently had an experience with swb where they said that
the isdn line was set up for 56k channels instead of 64k and said i could
actually use my router with this if it was set fo 56k until they corrected
the problem. My question is can a cisco router ( i was using a cisco 800 at
the time) be set up to work with 56k as mentioned? if so do you have an
example or sample config?
thanks for any help,
Eric