As long as they don't mind passing each and every one of their lower level
cert exams by 20 points or less ;->

-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Thomas Lisa
Sent:   Saturday, November 04, 2000 12:22 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: CCIE written passed - Must be a Chuck thing!

Hey, maybe if I have all my students change their names to Chuck they will
start doing better on their exams.  At the very least it will make
memorizing
names each semester a lot easier! :)

Tom Lisa, Instructor, CCNA, CCAI
Community College of Southern Nevada
Cisco Regional Networking Academy

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'm going to take all of my CCNP tests in the near future.  I wonder, if I
change my name to "Chuck", maybe I'll pass them all tests on the first
try...