On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Shehzad H Hassan wrote:

> Hi,
> finally i have decided to write my CCIE exam(R&S), I have 2-3 months at the max,
>i've been out of touch for a wile but i wud really appreciate any help/links
>regarding,
> * actual topics to be covered(I've been thru the blue-prints),

then you know the topics :)

www.sitamoht.com has some nice study notes.  www.certificationzone.com,
www.ccprep.com.

> * books to refer? I was told TCP/IP by Doyles, Cisco LAN Swithing & Sam Halabai's
>book on BGP.

All excellent books.  Routing and Switching Exam Cram (CCIE) is also worth
a look.  But definitly those books above.  Although I would argue that LAN
Switching is not really necessary if you have read BCMSN.........that is
enough to get you thru it.

But things like ATM aren't covered in any of the above material, so you
will need to supplement.........read some links on CCO, etc.