On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, mindiani mindiani wrote:

> Please I need your input. I am thinking to build my Lab based on one of the
> CCIE. Which one of the two CCIE (R/S or Design)would be good for someone who
> is already CCNP/CCDP ?. I am thinking that the CCIE Design would be highly
> respected.

To me this is only something you can decide.  what is it you like to
do?  What is it you are most knowledgable / comfortable with?  Thats what
I would ask.  Pay, respect..........these things don't really matter IMHO
when differentiating between R/S or Design diciplines.......both are
highly respected and both would pay well........but in the end you are the
one stuck with the job, so it should be something you love to do.

brian