Hi all,
I am facing  lot of problems with NAT.I have Cisco Cat5505 switch with
RSM(IOS 12.0) and I have configured NAT on two VLANs one inside and one for
outsise with dynamic translation.Initially in the beginning with the same
number of users accessing net the response was very quick.Without any
changes in the configurations  from the past two weeks I am facing error as
"Network error the connection was reset by the peer"and I need to click or
reload 2-3 times to access any site from my browser.Please help me  in case
how i need to troubleshoot or fine tune my configurations.There are commands
whci say we can configure timesouts for Tcp,udp,dns etc but what values need
to be used not sure.Please help and reply soon.

thanks in advance
Ram