A rotary group creates dialer profiles that can place physical interfaces into
multiple different profiles yes.
Rotary Groups primarily are used to create a Virtual Dialer Interface to dial
out multiple channels.

But I'm talking about dialing in, not out and in the ACRC notes and Cisco
Press Book there is absolutely no mention of DNIS support or Modem Scripts for
Initialisation based on DNIS.

Unfortunately still searching......

Darren