I have both the BCMSN and the BSCN books for sale.
These books are all that I used to pass the
coresponding tests. They are written by Thomas Thomas
along with others.  These are the McGraw hill books
that have same subject matter as the Cisco Press
books.  I will sell them both for $40 Ea. plus $5 Ea.
for shipping to anywhere in the US. ($20 savings each)
 Buy one or both. I will sell to first interested
emails back to me.
Plesase respond offline.
The books are clean (no markings) and come with a CD
of about 200 questions.  Both are less than 2 months
old.

Regards
Sean