You can go to bestbookbuys.com which is kind of a pricewatch.com for books.
It seems like the book is so new that they are going for retail at most book
stores.  However, you can get coupon codes for $10.00 off at Barnes&Nobles.
That's what I did - it paid for shipping.

8u1st3$nmj$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8u1st3$nmj$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...