I see a lot of posting about the BSCN books. This is just my point of view
on the
books that are out there for learning the material for the exam and
retaining the information afterwards.

Doyle's Routing TCP/IP covers OSPF/EIGRP completely as well as
         Route map, route redistribution, ODR default route, and route
filtering

Halabi's Interner Routing Architecture covers all you need to know about BGP
and more

There is no need for additional books and YOU NEED THOSE TWO BOOKS
ANYWAY as reference and for CCIE.

The other book out there that tries to cover all the
objectives in one book, but really fails to do so, IMHO, is BSCN by Mr.
Thomas II
I read the book and made some comments on this list earlier last month.
There seemed to
be a consensus on the poor quality of writing on the subjects covered in the
book.

We have to buy enough books as it is so buy the good ones first and if you
want additional resources use CCO

Just a man's point of view..............

HTH

Daniel