Hi,

I was wondering if anybody is interested in buying my router. I bought it
for my Cisco training and no longer need it. It's a Cisco 1603 ISDN Router
with the optional Serial WIC card. It's got a 4MB Flash Card with OS v11.2.
It's fully boxed and has all the manuals and software. Mint condition. I'll
include my old CCNA Guide (640-407) printed by SYBEX.

It cost me about £1100 all in. Sensible offers only please. Please contact
me directly, so we don't disturb the group. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Thanks

Andrew Miller