Maybe you should just change your name to Chuck.  :-)

Seriously though, I consider it a miracle that I passed on my first try.
The law of averages would suggest that I'll fail my lab on the first try.

Speaking of that, I'm scheduled for March 9th in RTP.  I'm already
dreading it.  And let the 4 month study marathon begin.....

You'll get it next time `round, Shaun.

--phil