From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of John
Green
Sent:   Monday, November 06, 2000 2:42 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        ccie security exam

351-018 (Security Qualification Exam)was the number
that was mentioned in this list for cisco security
beta exam. I checked up the cisco site and it confirms
that :
* The Security beta will only be available from
October 20, 2000 to November 10, 2000.

but in the prometric web site under the cisco
certifications i see only 350-009 as CCIE security
recertification exam.
Please let me know if the ccie security recert exam is
same as the above beta mentioned.

If you would know as to which exam is the one that
closely matches the 350-018 exam ?

thanks all
john