Thursday is pretty soon.  I'm taking it Friday, so I can recommend now more
than after that.  There are some books that I have found useful, some are on
the list, some are not.  With the short time frame, you may want to mostly
use the cisco site documentation.  Of the recommended books on the
blueprint, I would say that the Cisco IOS 12.0 Network Security book has a
lot of good configuration info (which others have suggested may be on the
test).  I have a book by Uyless Black Internet Security Protocols that is
quite good, fairly short and concise (not Cisco specific).  For general
security info the Merike Kaeo Designing Network Security is good.  For the
general networking portion, you might consider the CCIE Routing and
Switching Exam Cram.  Other security books I'm studying are the Don Lee
Enhanced IP Services (3 chapters on security) and the Gil Held Cisco
Security Architectures.  As to what to focus on, I've picked the Cisco
Security Applications as #1 category and the other security parts next,
since I have some experience with these, but also the general networking,
too.  I think this will be a hot certification, I just wonder what the lab
will look like.  Good Luck.

Arthur Stewart