They actually talked about this email on our local news here in MN, and got
very serious about how whoever started this "rumor" could be subject to
federal prosecution for interfering in an election.

Personally, I figure anyone dumb enough to believe it shouldn't be allowed
to vote in the first place.

---JRE---