Hi All,

We are having Fragments Timed Out and Fragments Dropped on our network with
the following layout:

TANDEM(main site, NIC FastEthernet)----CAT5500(main site)---WAN(T3)---
            CAT5000(backup site)----TANDEM(backup site, NIC FastEther)

>From time to time TANDEM people get Fragments dropped and Fragment Timed Out
  on backup site .
If I lock at the SWITCHES and RSM I am not
seeing any collisions (no errors) nor trims or packet missed.
The application use udp protocol.
I contacted CISCO but till they don't have any clue , only they keep
asking me to use a sniffer to capture the traffic and send it to them,
nothing wrong on that but since this problem ocurr rondomly some time even
sunday night at 3:00
am when is not to much traffic is hard to capture  traffic when had ocurred.
Has anyone seeing this and how can I fix it?
Thank you, all for your help in advance.

Mike