Hi Ken,

There is one run by Bruce Evry ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), but it is more of a
DC/NoVa group due to his location in Southern MD. Nevertheless, it is often
worth the drive. He advertises the meeting dates here on groupstudy.

If you find something else located in or around Baltimore, I am sure that
there are those on the list that would appreciate that info...

"Who was that masked man?"
"I dunno, but he sure can build a network!"