Hello:
Excuse me if this kind of question doesn't belong here. I am in the process
of preparing for CCNA and reading Wendell Odom book (BTW, any wanna be CCNA
read this one regardless what others have to say). I am in WAN section right
now. In his example of partially meshed network  ( routers A B C D, A
connects to B C D and A is only the router connected by B C D). I understand
why we need subinterfaces on router A. But why we he has subinterface set on
routers B C D? Is it because of setup consistency or what is the catch?

Thanks,
Robert Borejszo