CCIE Design Written......
I have been so curious about this Design Certification that I invested $200
and sat the exam last week. I guess having the CCDP is good for 50% because
that is about what I scored. I got a 46 and a 60 is passing. I am not
disappointed because I have not really begun to study yet. I did very well
on the CCDP and CCDA exams so I wanted to see how much of a gap there was
between my current knowledge and what I need to acquire. It is the first
exam that I ever failed but it was worth it because now I know that I can do
it. It is difficult but I do not believe that it would have seemed much
harder then some of the CCNP exams if I studied properly. The case studies
are just a bulleted list of requirements and you pick a multiple-choice
answer that satisfies those requirements. I had nightmares about very long
case studies. There was a lot of SNA, DLSW, Voice, SNMP, RMON and ATM and
those are the things I am not well versed in so that was my downfall. There
are also many questions about routing protocol behavior especially over dial
up lines. I know that in a couple of months and adequate studying I can pass
the written exam, the Design Lab I am not sure of.

Bruce
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

""Greene, Patrick"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
Has anybody taken this or heard about it?
Has anybody taken or heard about the lab?

Thank You,
Patrick Greene
CCDP,MCSE,MCNE