The only way I know of is to use a 3rd party software to tunnel IPX>IP.  You
already have one tunnel through the VPN so, I would imagine it's possible
but VERY slow over a 56K link.  I never had to implement NWIP but from my
understanding this allows you to tunnel IPX over a wan link so, the
client/server still needs to run IPX.  The best solution(IMHO) is to add a
NetWare 5 Server running IP/IPX have VPN clients connect to the NetWare 5
Server via a pure IP client and this will allow them to get IPX based
services on your NetWare 4.1x servers.  WKelly wrote detailed instructions
on this a couple of weeks ago.

Hope this helps.

Keith Townsend
MCSE, CNE, CCNA